Our employer training session covers everything you need to know to make administering super as easy as possible.
Our training topics include ...
- Salary for Superannuation
Includes birthday reviews, allowances, and salary reductions (AWOTES).
- Leave Without Pay (LWOP)
Includes sick leave and maternity leave.
Includes CSS & PSS Part-timers, EPSC and Overpayments & Arrears.
- PSSap, Pre-Assessment Payments (PAPs) & Partial Invalidity Pensions (PIPs)
- PSS Additional Death and Invalidity Cover (ADIC)
- Scheme Eligibility & Recommencement
Includes scheme overviews, ESO, continuous service, incorrectly commenced members and medical information i.e. BCC, CMAPS
- Shift Employees
Includes qualifying periods and salary reductions.
- PSS Casual Employees
- CSS Transition to Retirement (TTR)
- PSS Cessation of scheme membership
- PSSap Ancillary membership & CSCri Benefits
- Benefit Application forms and Departmental Reports
- Your Super and the Budget (2016-17)
Changes taking effect 1 July 2017.
If there are specific topic you want to prioritise, make sure you nominate it when you register online for a training session. If your needs are more specialised and require customised training, contact our employer trainer. We're here to help.